Monday, July 3, 2017 at 9:38 PM with
Hi everyone :)

okay firstly I give up saying that I will try my best to keep this space alive. HAHA always saying that but not doing that.

Anyways my summer studies havestarted since last Wednesday and so far I have been enjoying it!
The profs are "really" good (I swear). Like if they are my prof in school I would probably participate more actively. But then again maybe it's just the "Singaporean" culture in NTU - whereby everyone just pretty much keep quiet.

Well I have taken quite a number of photos and yeah have uploaded them all on my facebook and Instagram. Will be posting them here too.

Okay shall relax a bit before video calling my dad to wish him happy birthday (xoxo), ciaos~


Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.