Saturday, May 13, 2017 at 5:26 PM with
Random update.

I am currently still working as a part-time receptionist.
The pay is really good and I don't really need to commit much there plus they have their own term breaks which makes it easy for me to schedule things in advance too.

Well last year I want to hong kong and I will do up a blogspot about it. This year, in june I will be going to Korea for a month for summer studies and maybe at the end of the year, I will be going overseas with Qijie and Kiaheng.

Before that I will need to send my laptop for repair by end of may latest omg. As I need to bring it to Korea. So I'll have to spend some days next week backing up everything (love my dropbox love my hard disk, makes my life so much easier). Some of the keys and the mousepad is spoilt lol.

Okay that's all ciaos~
P.s. have been watching a lot of Korean variety shows, cant seem to find a good jdrama to watch :/


Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.